Friday, October 14, 2011

i'll never forget..you.

i'm pregnant again.

i'm 14.5 weeks pregnant.

it's a gift from God, for I found out 2 weeks before my 36th birthday. To be honest, I never thought that i'd be pregnant again so fast, for I had never fallen pregnant this quickly. In the past, with T, it took us a long, painful journey of 3.5years and then with number 2, we waited for some time too.

with this pregnancy, i've been a bit detached. apart from taking a picture of a pee stick that says I'M PREGNANT, i haven't taken any belly pictures. I haven't planned to buy any baby stuff. I haven't done anything. There isn't much excitement, just fear and hoping, praying that we'll reach the finish line - safe and sound.

i still think of the baby i lost. though the pain may not be as raw and the tears do flow occasionally, i do sometimes think about what could have been. baby 2 would have been a month old today. And my heart does a tug and i think the pain will never go away.. but I am trying to learn to deal with it like a chronic back pain.

In my heart, I will always have 3 children. And some day, when my time comes, I'll see baby number 2 in heaven and tell him/her, that I have never forgotten you and that I always think of you and .... something I wish I could have always told you in person, that I love you, very very very much.







For a mother never forgets her child and will always love him/her unconditionally.


ps. if you're on my fb, pls no mention on fb. we don't intend to say a word until baby is born.

8 comments:

  1. So so so happy for you :) so thankful it was so quick. Wishing you the best and will keep an eye on here for updates!!

    Hugs,
    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Polly. I have missed you so much. You know you're my first bloggy friend who really supported me during those dark infertile dark days. love you.xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!! That's fast! So happy for you babe!!! You're a blessed woman- mother of 3!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did my comment go??!! I said I was happy for you, whoo hoo going to pop champagne, ok maybe A 7-up, to celebrate for ya!!! Whooops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, Homeschool Mummy! A 7-uup sounds good to me! i had one too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I followed your blog during my attempts to get pregnant and my first pregnancy. Now I am 18 weeks pregnant by the grace of God and happy to see that you too are blessed with your third pregnancy. God bless you and your little one in heaven. May this be a wonderfully, splendid pregnancy for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebound Girl, I remember you. It's nice to see familiar faces again on my blog. :)

    And big congrats to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweetie. I'm so sorry you had to go through loss too. I'm so happy that you are pregnant and into the 2nd trimester. I don't think you ever replace baby #2, but God uses your journey to strengthen your trust in him. It doesn't mean it's easy - Lord knows I'm struggling with this too - but praying for you, for a healthy pregnancy for #3. Much love.

    ReplyDelete