Infertiles don't like *hate* Christmas for the following reasons:
1) another year gone of no baby
2) another year gone of bruises from their daily injections
3) another year gone of f*%$# with no baby
4) millions of questions being asked from fertile couples at family/friend Xmas dinners - so, when's the baby coming? you guys don't want to have kids? you guys not planning on having kids? what's the delay?
5) hate the shopping malls when everybody's so festive and happy with kids running amok in shopping centres, and taking family pictures with Santa
It's not a joyful time for infertiles.
Happy Drunken Christmas.